The scientifically proven way to reduce pockets of unwanted fat in multiple areas of the body such as the abdomen, flanks, or under the chin in as little as one session.*
A healthy diet and a regular exercise routine are great habits, but they can’t always deliver the aesthetic results that you want. If you have stubborn bulges of body fat that just won’t budge no matter how many miles you run or calories you count, CoolSculpting could be the solution you’ve been looking for. At the Bucky Body Center, our Philadelphia CoolSculpting specialists are highly experienced providers of this fat-reducing, non-surgical body sculpting procedure and know how to tailor your treatments to achieve your individual results.
How Does CoolSculpting Work?
CoolSculpting is a cosmetic procedure that utilizes advanced technology to quickly and painlessly freeze and destroy fat cells that ultimately help you lose inches and refine your body shape. CoolSculpting is sometimes referred to as a liposuction alternative because it can reduce fat without surgery. CoolSculpting utilizes an exclusive technology called Cryolipolysis™ to target fat cells. This revolutionary procedure freezes and destroys fat cells in the targeted area without damaging surrounding tissue.1
Enjoy special savings when you purchase one of our Bucky Body Center packages. Schedule a consultation today.
Preparing For CoolSculpting
Arrive for your CoolSculpting session in comfortable soft clothes. You’ll be provided with disposable garments to wear during your treatment as fabrics exposed to the gel we use to protect the skin may stain. Eat a salt-free non-processed snack or light meal before you arrive and limit caffeine and water intake immediately before your appointment.
CoolSculpting recovery is minimal – you can return to your normal daily activities or work immediately following your treatment. Side effects such as swelling or redness on and around the treatment site are normal and typically subside gradually over several days.
CoolSculpting’s Proven Results
Your results will appear gradually as your body metabolizes the dead fat cells. Patients are often thrilled with their individual results, which depending on the treatment area can include a flatter tummy, smoother thighs, or a more defined jaw. Fat cells will not return, and you will enjoy long-term results as long as you maintain a stable weight.
- Bra line
- Upper arms
- Love handles
- Double Chin (submental chin fat)
Good candidates for CoolSculpting are men and women who would like to target hard-to-reduce fat bulges in specific areas but is not intended to treat obesity. CoolSculpting is a fat reduction solution, but it is not a weight-loss procedure and patients who are at a healthy, stable weight will see the best results. To verify that you’re a candidate for CoolSculpting, the first step in the process is to schedule a consultation appointment to discuss your goals with our certified CoolSculpting providers.
- Does CoolSculpting hurt? Patients typically find CoolSculpting to be painless. When the CoolSculpting applicator is applied, you may feel a cold sensation, mild pinching, or some tingling. You may experience mild soreness or swelling after your treatment but that’s it—no recovery time is needed.2
- Will I grow fat somewhere unusual after CoolSculpting? No, the CoolSculpting technology will only have an effect on the adipose tissue locally, having no influence on fatty deposits located in other places on the body.
- How quickly will I see results after CoolSculpting? Timing for results varies from person to person but most individuals start to notice a difference as early as 3 weeks. Fat cells are eliminated gradually and full results are typically seen anywhere between 3 to 6 months from your initial treatment date.
- How many CoolSculpting treatments will I need? The number of treatments needed depends on the patient’s unique goals. In general, one to two treatment sessions are usually able to give optimal results, but your CoolSculpting treatment plan will be personalized to meet your needs and goals.
- Will I lose weight from CoolSculpting? CoolSculpting non-surgical fat reduction is not a weight-loss treatment, it is a non-surgical body sculpting treatment that focuses on improving body shape, not weight, and is not intended to replace a healthy lifestyle. CoolSculpting will only target fat cells which are a very small percentage of your body weight. Eliminating fat cells has little effect on overall weight, but a large effect on body shape and contour!
- Is CoolSculpting safe? CoolSculpting is FDA-approved as a safe and effective procedure to eliminate fat cells. CoolSculpting does have some risk of side effects; common side effects include temporary redness, swelling, bruising, skin blanching, and firmness in the treated areas. It’s also common to experience tenderness, itching, tingling, stinging, and skin sensitivity but these sensations typically resolve on their own.3