Morpheus8 Skin Tightening
A revolutionary non-invasive skin tightening treatment that uses advanced microneedling to boost collagen, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and smooth sagging skin on the body.
The quality of skin can change over time for many reasons – aging, weight fluctuations, pregnancy and more – often resulting in looser, sagging, uneven texture. Morpheus8 is a revolutionary non-invasive skin tightening treatment that uses advanced microneedling to boost collagen, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and smooth sagging skin on the body – all without surgery and or any scars.
What is Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 is the first and only full-body deep fractional radiofrequency (RF) technology that offers a triple action of heating, coagulation, and contraction in one device for maximum results and minimal downtime. More efficient and powerful than traditional microneedling, Morpheus8 is able to remodel skin, tissue, and collagen to improve overall appearance and is often combined with other treatments, like BodyTite, for enhanced results. Best of all, it’s able to quickly and painlessly treat large areas on all skin tones. In fact, it is the only RF-powered treatment that can actually mold fat underneath the skin to tighten and sculpt and rejuvenate the body naturally.
Enjoy special savings when you purchase one of our Bucky Body Center packages. Schedule a consultation today.
Post Treatment Tips:
Morpheus8 is a non-invasive treatment with no downtime. Directly following a Morpheus8 procedure, you may see tiny red marks, almost like sunburns, on the treatment area for a few days. Minor swelling or tenderness may occur, but will dissipate shortly after treatment. Noticeable results appear in approximately three weeks following the Morpheus8 procedure, and improvement will continue for up to three months. We recommend moisturizing the treatment area and avoiding sun exposure as much as possible. Regular skincare routines can be resumed two days after the procedure.
- Lower Face
- Am I a good candidate for Morpheus8? Morpheus8 is appropriate for men and women of all ages and skin tones with realistic expectations and who are in good general health.
- How long does the Morpheus8 procedure take? The procedure takes approximately 10-30 minutes depending on the size and number of your treatment areas.
- Where will my Morpheus8 procedure take place? Your Morpheus8 procedure will take place in one of Bucky Body Center’s world-class aesthetic treatment rooms.
- Does the Morpheus8 procedure hurt? Your provider at the Bucky Body Center will apply a topical anaesthetic prior to your Morpheus8 treatment, so you will not feel any pain. You may feel slight tingling or warmth at each treatment site during the procedure.
- Are there risks associated with Morpheus8? Like any cosmetic procedure, Morpheus8 has some risks that include swelling and/or redness, uneven skin texture and/or tone, hypopigmentation, and hyperpigmentation, however, most of these are minimal and temporary.