°Cryo Science Arctic Chamber
Discover the wellness, physical & beauty benefits of the world’s safest, easiest and most effective whole body cryotherapy treatments.
Cryotherapy has been a long-trusted and exhilarating treatment to help athletes recover from an intense workout, not to mention repairing and restoring torn and overworked muscles. And in recent years, we’ve learned that with advanced cryo technology, you can enjoy a multitude of additional benefits that contribute to overall health, wellness, beauty and antiaging, now expanding the pool of cryotherapy-seekers. That’s why the Bucky Body Center has invested in the °CRYO Arctic chamber – the world’s safest, easiest and most effective whole body cryotherapy treatments.
Enjoy special savings when you purchase one of our Bucky Body Center packages. Schedule a consultation today.
Your °CRYO Arctic™ Treatment
Your whole body °CRYO Arctic™ treatment is a fast and invigorating three minute treatment that exposes your body from the neck down to temperatures as low as -140°C. Upon entering the treatment room, you’ll remove your clothing and don gloves and socks to protect your hands and feet. You’ll then step into the chamber, close the door, and your dedicated Bucky Body Center specialist will start the machine. During your treatment, it’s important that you move around as much as possible to maintain optimal blood flow (don’t worry, we have great music to get your body moving!)
°CRYO Arctic™ FAQ
- Am I a good candidate for °CRYO Arctic? People in good general health are good candidates for cryotherapy. People with diabetes, heart conditions, high blood pressure, pregnant women, children, and those with nerve conditions should not try cryotherapy.
- Is °CRYO Arctic safe? Yes, °CRYO Arctic cryotherapy is safe.1
- Does °CRYO Arctic have side effects? Typical side effects of cryotherapy include redness, tingling, numbness, and skin irritation. However, these are all temporary and will subside in the minutes and hours following your treatment.
- How long does °CRYO Arctic take? Your °CRYO Arctic treatment will take 3 minutes.
- Where will my °CRYO Arctic treatment take place? Your °CRYO Arctic treatment will take place at the Bucky Body Center’s cutting-edge aesthetic center in a custom designed room to give you a completely immersive, elevated experience.
- Does °CRYO Arctic hurt? °CRYO Arctic treatments are fast and have very little discomfort. Some patients love the feeling!
- What is °CRYO Arctic recovery like? There is no recovery or downtime associated with a °CRYO Arctic treatment. Once your session is finished, you leave right away feeling invigorated and refreshed!
- How can I prepare for my °CRYO Arctic treatment? We recommend wearing comfortable clothing to your cryotherapy treatment. We will provide you with socks and gloves to protect your hands and feet, as well as robes for your comfort.
1Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine. 2001 Apr; 94(4): 196–201. The history of cryosurgery. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1281398/